Gorilla Barrel Master Rack
Form. Function. Forklift manoeuvrability. The Gorilla barrel master rack delivers all this and more. Now you can savour simple, orderly warehouse presentation along with best-in-class barrel storage. Our innovative tight barrel bundling will help you with your transportation budget as well.
Steel on steel stacking:full time racking
Our Barrel Master Rack is a self-supporting barrel storage system. Your barrels will benefit from:
- Stricly secure storage while bearing no weight
- Highly versatile storage accommodating thinner or uneven barrel sizes.
- Greater access for topping, sampling and pumping.
- Damage-combating design with no sharp edges and seamless barrel turning innovation.
Business-driven benefits in every barrel master rack
Your barrels are not the only party to benefit from the big, tough Gorilla Barrel Master Rack. Your business and bottom line also has much to gain. Commercially-driven features of our Barrel Master Rack include:
- A unique interlocking locating system to optimise space-saving and structural checks
- Protrusion-free construction to leave machinery and personnel safe
- A choice of pre-galvanised material or post-manufacture hot dip galvanisation for a longer life span
- High stacking capabilities for greater storage volumes, along with a minimal space footprint
- Revolutionary rotation options including part rotation, occasional 360° rotation and frequent complete 360° rotation
We know that portability is vital to your business. So our Barrel Master Rack is made to move.
A forklift can very easily and safely move the ‘master’.
As you would expect, our big tough barrel master rack holds full international design registration spanning:
- Australian Registered Design No: 154262
- USA Design Application No: 29/201283
- Canadian Design Application No: 106040
- International Design Application No: PCT/AU2004/000853.
Gorilla Products Australia makes no representations as to the height that Barrel Storage Racks may be stacked. The safe number of cages in a stack in any particular situation will vary according to available lifting equipment, operator skills, floor conditions, roof clearances, etc. You must obtain your own engineering advice relevant to your own circumstances.
Rack Specifications – 40kg
For Hogshead & Bordeaux
1610 wide x 875 deep x 950 high
For Burgundy & Bordeaux
1550 wide x 810 deep x 900 high
No weight on Barrel
from barrels above thereby promoting:
- use of thinner barrels
- minimal leakage
Simple, uncluttered design
O H & S Initiative
DOWNLOAD BARREL MASTERS SPECS SHEET
MORE ABOUT GORILLA BARREL MASTER
When you store your wine barrels, you want them out of the walkway but easily accessible. With a Gorilla Masters unique interlocking stacking technology you can save your floor footprint. Barrel storage is important, with Gorilla we can effortlessly overcome some of the hardest warehouse constraints. With more barrels stacked high, enable easy forklift manoeuvrability amongst your barrel storage building. Our technology enables your barrels to be stacked safely and with our 360 degree rotation options the barrels are easily accessible for sampling, topping & pumping. All our Barrel Master wine racks are hot dip galvanised steel for longevity. Ensure yourself a safe and reliable barrel racking system with Gorilla’s Barrel Master.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up and be the first to know about our latest news, product launches and discounts.